Friday, July 3, 2009

Saturday, July 4 , 2009

Today i was suppose to go to a pedicure with Priscilla but my mum did'nt allow me!
so annoying!
but oh wells... another time PRISCILLA!
later gonna go cut cake for my uncle's birthday and then go swimming!
later the whole of the HASSAN'S are going to go watch ice age 3!
soooo fun can't waitt!

i want dance to start but i dont want it to!
hahah
i want it to start because i LOVE IT<3
but i dont want it to start because all the secondary 4 will not be there no moree!):
and there only be ME PRISCILLA AN LYNN ADELENE left!
i will miss you guyss!

SHAFIA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kanchana said...

HEYY!!!!!!
I finally changed it!!
I dont know how it got changed cuz when i just went to change it right i realised that ive never been to that page ever
stupid blogger
hates me tooo

July 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home