Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday, July 25, 2009







ok so today, the morning i watched legally blonde.
and then it was soo boring...
so then in the afternoon, my mum say me sooo bored so she said lets go shopping!!!
haahha
but then my dad had to go to johor to meet some people, so then my mum said we shall just go shopping there!!
i was soo excited!(:
haha
ok up there are a few things a bought! 
the shoe was soo cute but i dont know what i am going to wear it with! we shall see!
then i bought movies which my mum was soo afraid to bring over to singapore but we still did la! haah(: 
ok got to go!
see yaa!

SHAFIA.

2 Comments:

Blogger (:PRISCILLA ♥ said...

mehboob!!! where is your taboard?

July 26, 2009 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger shafia said...

it is there what!
i dont know sometimes you must like refresh the page...
you try?(:

July 26, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home