Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday, July 14, 2009


To start the day off, we had English Literature as boring as ever! haha
and now we all have new seats! and i hate my positioning la! the boys are sooo annoying la!
ok so then after school went to Holland to eat lunch with Melanie then she had to head off to go "ACADEMY OF MUSIC" for drums!hahha
then i went to meet priscilla davin and rachel....
we saw someones but! it was DISGUSTING! hahah
then i waited for Melanie to finish drums so that i can go home with her... hahh
then when i came home as usual, my mum nag nag nag!
waw! sometimes ah....
ok so gotta got continue studying before my mum catches me on the computer! hhaha
see ya!

SHAFIA.

I really dont know if i should be friends with you,
people tell me not to! and sometimes i beleive that i should not
then i meet you and you act all nice to me and all and i feel bad!
SOMEONE HELP ME DECIDE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home