Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday, July 12, 2009


today i have my day planned out! haha
my brother is leaving and going back to london at 11 30 pm tonight so we are so called going to have a "family day" today! hahha(:
then at 7 plus we are going for dinner for my brother's birthday which is tomorrow but since my oldest brother is leaving today we are going to celebrate it TODAY AND TOMORROW!!
so loser right... hahah
so i have a ton of homework including my tuitions homework and i have not even touched it la! what to !
i just for god knows what reason have no mood to do work! hahha
have to change i guess got STREAMING!
i keep telling myself i am gonna change my i never dooo!
hah
ok la i am off!
see ya when i see ya<3

SHAFIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home