Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Missing you guys! ):

Have not been blogging for awhile huh!
Well I just came back from Malaysia yesterday night at like 11 we flew there but took a bus back(:
So anyways I have not been studying at all and have not started my homework at all!!! I an just so lazy):
I really need to do something with myself man!
My holidays are going fine soo far but I really miss some guys!
I feel like I just need to see you'll! Haven't even been talking to you'll for like a week or more! ):

To you, I talked to you the other day on the phone and it was so fun ok!
We so need to go out soon ok with you know who!
Just can't wait for this dumb annoying exams to be over and then we are all FREEE!
Oh my god right! I just get soo excited even thinking of it!(: haha
Eat cold rock ok:D

SHAFIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home