Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday, July 26, 2009

http://th08.deviantart.com/fs42/300W/i/2009/100/3/5/Elle_est_dans_les_transes_by_SaltSweetStuff.jpg

Ok todayy, for dessert, i had brownie and cookies and cream ice cream on top! 
YUM YUMM!! 
haha(:
ok then after that i followed my uncle to buy my auntie a new phone E75 the phone i want!!! 
so saddd):
but my plan i think is ending soon so maybe i will get it!! 
hah ok so anyways 
there is this girl staying in my house who we have not even met before! haha she is my fathers friends daughter who continuing her studies her so she is going to be staying for 2 dayys!
so annoying you know!
haah take my brothers room now my brother has to come sleep with mee!):
ok anyways off for tea time! 
see ya:D

SHAFIA.
i really can't stand how you do it!
why do i even fall for it?
should i listen to my REAL friends,
or keep on falling for your tricks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home