Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thursday, August 6, 2009

sorry have not been posting!
SO LAZYY!
oh my god my body is aching sooo much that i could not even get up in the morning!
so as you can read... i did not go to school!
hahah but i am actually bored!
i have to go pack soon as i am going to malaysia during the weekend!(:
so yeah...
even though i am posting today, i am going to talk about yesterday! hee hee:D
went for dance, then went to holland to collect my iTouch for DAVIN!
so rachel and davin had not reachedd yet so me and priscilla went to eat at subway first!
then when they came, we made soo much noise that this guy at subway was queuing with his family and suddenly said haiyo these people are soo noisy! and he went to sit outside!
HAHAHA(:
ok i have to go pack!
OH YA I HAVE BAD NEWS!
i might not able to make it for the telematch tomorrow!): because I just starting to get soarthroat!!

SHAFIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home