Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, August 10, 2009

So this is how my day went...
In the morning i woke at at around 11 am! yep! was very lazy!
Then i had Mathematics tuition with one of my brothers tuition teachers so yeah some weirdo! hahah(: Then i went to meet Priscilla at Holland at that shits person made me wait there for like 15 minutes! very good la she! hahah but it's fine(:
then we ____________________________________(Prisciila understand?)
yeah you'll will find out soon yeah?
ok then we came my house and then i went to Melanie's house to swim...
Yeah it was a fun day.... got to go get ready for schooool):
bye!

SHAFIA.
So what we suppose to do?
FRIENDS OR NOT?
can you please help me decide...
because i know sometimes you
feel like we are not friends
and sometimes we are right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home