Friday, September 18, 2009

One more day to go!


Today there was my history test which went rather ok on Chapter on 7!
then when school was over i stayed back in school and helped Prashannah & Zoey take down te teachers' day sign thingy and all the nails stuck to it!
haha:D
Got poked soo many times by those tiny little almost invisible nails ok!
haha(:
ok then after that i went home as i have no dance today((:
then i was suppose to go out with Priscilla Lim after dance but then my mum did not allow as we had to go for a family dinner at orchard!
so lame ok i wanted to go out with her sooo badly because we have not gone out for sooo long!
i just really wish time will pass fast and the exams will be easy for me(:
haha HOPEFULLY!
anyways i went to Holland to do some stuff and i bought monster lollipops!:D
anyways then i went for dinner, i had chicken rice! yummy yum yum!

i just came home from my cousins house and i put henna on my hands!(:
so nice ok!
haha
ok i'm off kinda late now...
bye bye
see you soon?

SHAFIA.
if you are trying to
make me jealous,you
are doing a really bad job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home