Sunday, September 20, 2009

HARI RAYA:D

well, yesterday was Hari Raya so in the morning went to the mosque then went to my aunties house to have breakfast which was D E L I C I O U S!
haha(:
then we got ready for the lunch party at my other aunties house where there were like over 250 people i swearrr! it was so crowded that it was so difficult to walk!
anyways kanchana came for the lunch and since she was not that hungry we just skipped to dessert! yummy!
so yeah then after that my family and i just went visiting and got money money money!
hee hee(:
so anyways i will upload some pictures if i am not to lazy but if not you can just see some pictures tagged of me!
haha(:
see ya when i see ya!

SHAFIA.
i am so happy to know that fact!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home