Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Freedommm!

well exams are over... like finally right!
i am really relieved and overall i think all all my papers went all right hopefully... haha(:
anyways many things have happen to things i never thought would happen things i never wanted to happen and things that just are so hard to believe...
its all because of me being so stupid!
thats what i have actually learnt from these things... to actually think of what can happen , if it will affect someone of something before you actually do something...
well anyhows i tried my very best and unfortunately, it was not enough...
not did i only lose 1, i lost 2!
2 very good ones to me.
well as you said, i have to live with what i've got right... well i'm trying.
hard and really hard.

anywhos, tomorrow is art and after that it is total 100% freedom dom dom!
so everybody, ENJOY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY:D

The day I met you
I found a friend -
And a friendship that
I pray will never end.

Your smile - so sweet
And so bright -
Kept me going
When day was as dark as night.

You never ever judged me,
You understood my sorrow.
Then you told me it needn't be that way
And gave me the hope of a better tomorrow.

You were always there for me,
I knew I could count on you.
You gave me advice and encouragement
Whenever I didn't know what to do.
you made my life seem so good

Circumstances have pulled us apart,
We are separated by many miles.
and now that you’re not here there’s an empty hole in my heart
that no one can replace

Truly, the only thing that keeps me going
Is my treasured memory of your sm
ile
.

SHAFIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home